Friday, July 13, 2007

Firewall

I really enjoyed this movie. I was able to better understand the technology side of the storyline after reading "The Blue Nowhere" and reading all of our assigned readings. It is very scary to know that all of these things could possibly happen. Could someone really make it look like you have a very large gambling debt? How scary! These hackers could ruin innocent people's lives. It was good to see Ford's character use his knowledge for good to get all that money back to his bank costumers. After viewing this movie, I am more aware of technology advances, but at the same time a little nervous about how others use these advancements.

4 comments:

Bruce F. said...

I have reviewed and enjoyed your blog.

Bruce Feldacker

Bruce F. said...

I have reviewed your entire blog to date. Your comments are very interesting and well written.Excellent job.

Bruce Feldacker

brclark said...

Julie, I agree with you about the movie relating to The Blue Nowhere. I thought story lines were similar. I'm glad I read the book first because the movie relied on some previous technology knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.