Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Blue Nowhere 1

I have a really hard time just sitting and reading a book because my free time is very limited. That is why I wasn't very excited about reading this LONG book. However, I can't put it down! It is very suspenseful and reminds me very much of the author's book The Bone Collector (I didn't read the book, but I watched the movie. Very good but won't watch it again). It is very scary thinking that this could really happen. AND, that there are some people that really may act this way. Many twists occur in the book that keep me guessing. I think that Phate will try and do something to Gillete's ex-wife's family now that he knows who's been helping the authorities. I had much relief after reading that Phate let Samantha go. I can't wait to read the next few chapters tonight. I literally have to make myself stop reading!

No comments: